chantek & kachak

To : Past. I miss you. From : Me.

Song: “Someday We’ll Know” - Mandy Moore
Image from: curlytweets

So lets start with : what happened?
I mean, what happened to us?
Let me answer that.
You left and I was an idiot.
I guess I cant really say that you never had my back,
cause you did.
At least for a little while.
I cant really say that you didn't make me smile,
cause you did.
At least for that one month.
I cant really say that we didn't have loads of fun.
cause we did.
At least before you left.
I just wanted you to tell me that everything was going to be alright this year,
cause things got really tough.
Handling with friends, teachers and homeworks.
Not to mention results and parents.
I hate this, I hate the fact that your not around anymore.
You always knew whats the right thing to say,
even though it would be a lie.
I could really use a beautiful lie from you now a days.
But i figure that, if you did lie to me, and then leave.
It doesn't make things any better.
I just wanted you to stay, instead of leave.
I just wanted you to stick beside me, instead of leaving me when i do something wrong.
I just wanted you to tell me forever and mean it, instead of saying and then, leaving me.

No comments :

Post a Comment